Nobody has the Rubicon of my choice.

I have a simple request of my local dealers and they can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Should I wait for the '05 in order to get the Jeep of my choice? When are the '05s released? Is there any info on them online?

This is my first Jeep, as well as my first new car so I want to be picky. This is what I want:

Rubicon Exterior Paint Light Khaki Metallic Clear Coat Exterior Paint Paint Style Monotone Paint Interior Trim Dark Slate Gray Seating Seating Options Vinyl High-Back Bucket Seats (I'm assuming vinyl will weather better than cloth) Roof Dark Khaki Soft Top Five-Speed Heavy-Duty Manual Transmission

7 speakers w/ subwoofer&tweeters Cruise Control

That's all, Muuurgh

Reply to
Muuurgh

twaldron

From where? And will I get a good price?

-Muuurgh

Reply to
Muuurgh

Reply to
twaldron

I always post carmax.com and someone alse always posts this other site... Jeepsareus maybe? It's this place in Indiana I think. Someone will post it. Those are generally regarded as your best bet to get a "good price". That is unless you have a relationship with your local dealer, but then you wouldn't be asking us, would you? n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Reply to
twaldron

this is EXACTLY my Rubi... good luck. Why couldn't you order one like this ? Or better yet, go to AUTOTRADER.com and look in your surrounding area ? that is what I did... it was 120 miles from home but we went to visit sis-in-law in the process.

neat !

Reply to
dave

I bought my '01 TJ Sport from them. Tell Bill I said hi.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Jeep Warehouse offered me the best deal yet by far--or atleast $1000. Thanks. Are there any other sites That I may use for comparison purposes?

-Muuurgh

Reply to
Muuurgh

Order a '04.

Order the exact one you want, don't let a sales person talk you into anything else, you would regret it forever.

I would get the cloth seats though, they are more comfortable in the long run.

Reply to
Mark12211

If you plan to keep your Jeep for a long period of time, order an '04, and do it soon, while you still can. If you trade frequently, consider an '05 as possibly a better choice, due to depreciation related to model year.

Best regards, Dave Rose Cactus Cowboy Big Wonderful Wyoming '49 Willys Pickup (parts truck) '62 Willys Pickup 4WD 226 '98 XJ Sport O|||||||O

Reply to
cactuscowboy

I don't believe I read through this whole post & didn't learn crap about negotiating a deal with a sleaze ball car sales man I just hate walking into a dealers, I think I'd rather have a root canal without Novocain but at least I sure feel a bunch better about top posting.

L8r - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey

Sorry bout dat!

L8r - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey

Ok, here's how I negotiated my 99 TJ purchase.

1) I got on the internet and found out what the invoice price of the options I wanted was (edmund.com). 2) got out the yellow pages and/or internet and started calling jeep dealers asking them if they'd sell me a TJ they had to order from the factory for $100 over (invoice minus all incentives) (ie I get all the rebates and specials). The second dealer (halfway between work and home) said yes, and I drove there, signed the paper work, and a few weeks later drove home my TJ...

D> I don't believe I read through this whole post & didn't

Reply to
Alan

Reply to
twaldron

You mean they sold you the vehicle at cost plus $100 and you got to keep the rebate(s), not putting them back on the principal amount of the vehicle? Also, who do you speak with on the phone to get deals like that authorized?

Thanks.

Reply to
E. Jason Brooks

At the Jeep dealership where I work we'd be receptive to selling ordered units at invoice plus $100. Who to talk to? A salesman.

Best regards, Dave Rose Cactus Cowboy Big Wonderful Wyoming '49 Willys Pickup (parts truck) '62 Willys Pickup 4WD 226 '98 XJ Sport O|||||||O

authorized?

Reply to
cactuscowboy

Right, but what were you selling Rubis at in Sept. of '02 when I ordered mine at $100 over, minus some incentives to make it under invoice?...I bet it wasn't $100 over.