Not a real Jeep but still cool

Approximately 11/19/03 09:42, Joe uttered for posterity:

For long links, rather than paste them into your posting, head for something like

and paste them in. Some newsposting software will keep the link from being split [like yours was] if you put it inside a pair of , but make shorter url and tinyurl are a lot easier IMNHO.

Cool toy. Small enough to play with indoors. Too bad they don't have a ZJ series version.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Lon Stowell did pass the time by typing:

Actually, if you put around the URL it doesn't break in most readers. Like this.

Reply to
DougW

Oh look, they even have Bill's Jeep!!

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
Wry-mouth

Approximately 11/19/03 12:36, DougW uttered for posterity:

Yeah, just above the IMNHO, I think someone already said that. However some readers pay attention and some don't, thus the folks at tinyurl have a place...

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Approximately 11/19/03 13:09, Cherokee-LTD uttered for posterity:

You're Dethththththpickable. Woohoo woohoo woohoo.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

..and it's got those shallow tires we all joke about in links....

25

Reply to
Tomes