NP231 rear bushing and seal

It looks like it is my turn to do the a NP-231 transfercase rear seal. How about the bushing? I am assuming that is pressed into the rear housing extension. Who or what is the best way to replace the bushing? I'm think my 94 YJ has

194000 miles on it and so it should be a good idea to replace that too. If I take it somewhere to have the bushing swapped, anyone know what it will cost and who to take it too?

Thanks!

Reply to
Peter Parker

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks Bill. I would hate to bugger it up though.

Reply to
Peter Parker

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III