More pics are up

OBH Ladies Run

------

CalRocs "Rumble in the Rocks" - Goldendale, WA

------

If you cant get in, please try later...the server has been hit really really really hard today.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Someone short dumped a lot of branches and stuff in the ruts right there trying to go uphill. =( I wasnt in the mood to pull it all out and just drove over it. Its deffinitly branches and not a drive shaft tho.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I try. In fact, tonight or tomorrow night I will be posting a few more pics that I just got from Susie.

I'll have you know that I do know almost all of the drivers of the rigs at CalRocs that I took pics of...just didnt have the time or the inclination to put that on the page.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hey Jenn, cool site.

Just curious....who's your web provider? Just looking to start my own page but my personal ISP only gives me 10mb to work with, which runs out FAST!

Reply to
SB

Thands! Umm...its my bro-in-law, he's a major geek, what can I say (but he is a Willy's geek too!). Sorry I cant help you out. I know what you mean, I am at

186 megs and counting. He recently limited my bandwidth since there were too many hits happening and he was having problems getting to his site (not to mention his e-mail). LOL.

Reply to
jbjeep

Hey you single too? ;) ;) Chicks and trucks (er Jeeps) are pretty cool!

Reply to
SB

Yup. =)

Reply to