O.T. Sunvisor

Hey all, you are all so great, I have a question. I'm putting a used Lund sunvisor on, and I have a general idea as to the screws and caps. But, what about a sealant around the holes? There must be some sort of sealer or putty there? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dave

Reply to
David A. Lee

I use marine grade stuff called sicoflex for applications like that. I don't know if it comes in colours but I have used black and white in the past. Great stuff that seals well and has a little flex to it. I used to use it for through-transom accessories like fish finder, water temperature, speedometer etc. Call a boat shop or local marina and see what they use.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd