Opinions Please

Hey folks I was building a personal webpage the other day and I have the basic layout complete..... it is a shell of a web at the moment but I wanted to get comments before I start populating the main page and developing the new pages.

Be honest I can take it.

Jeepster

looks good add my url

-- Jarod Sprauer

281-807-JEEP (5337)

Reply to
ISellJeeps

I like the layout.. a couple things of note:

Where does the blue background come from? All the other colours work well together. I don't dislike the blue but it wouldn't be my first choice for a background.

Under the "Jeeps and other stuff" banner there is a section of light grey with the darker grey. Not sure if that was intentional or if you selected the wrong colour for that box - they're damn close in shades.

The yellow box around "amusing things" has a radius curve on the bottom left while the "email me" box does not.

I really like the wrap around in black from the menu to the banner and it adds to the layered feel of the page... don't mind my knit-pick comments, my Father (retired from the jewellery industry) once told me "You could pick out flaws in the Hope Diamond".

You may have inspired me to update my site... what page editor do you use?

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

the tabs under navigation dont work...couldnt see "my jeep" or "family pics"

Reply to
ISellJeeps

I'm sure he's aware of that...

: ..... it is a shell of a web at the moment : but I wanted to get comments before I start populating the main page : and developing the new pages.

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

That dude was just hoping to see some pictures of the guy's wife or something. Oh, wait. That was me. :-D

Reply to
Shaggie

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Makes me appreciate my own wife's even more. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

I'm still playing with it but I like this better.

Fixed

I changed the side bar a bit but needs more work.

Thanks for the comments.

Keith

Jeepster

Thanks for the comments guys this is going to be (more or less) the final layout.

Jeepster

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Sorry, Bill I can't take the credit for that role.... and we know it wasn't you because the guy appeared to be resisting the donkey.

-Brian

: > Have you seen "Jeepers" wife's ass yet? : >

> Click on "Wife's ass" near the bottom.: >

: > -Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD