OT ? for Nathan C.

Hi Nathan,

For about six months now I've considered going back to school and get a second degree. I took a year of welding in high school and really liked it. Unfortunately, that was about 15 years ago and my skills have faded. I see a shortage of that trade here in the Valley and think it might be a good venture. I'm a Senior Level Maintenance Engineer by trade. What I'd like to know is where a reputable school would be? I live in the central Rockies of Colorado (Vail). There's really nothing close I've found yet except some schools in Oklahoma and Nebraska. Anything you know of in Colorado?

Thanks again,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Brogren

Mesa State has a welding program.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Just what I was looking for. Thanks Earle. I'm going to send for an info pack. Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Brogren

You beat me to it Earle.

They even have evening classes last I saw. I am considering taking one here before too long.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle