OT: Is it Kids or Women Rant.....

billy ray proclaimed:

That, sir, is your appointed duty and a property of your genetic heritage consisting of at least some portion of a y chromosome.

What's your point? It could has easily have been a mysterious failure to start and run just because coincidentally the fuel guage needle happened to have been below zero for the past week. You see, that is

*her* genetic heritage--a lack of being able to put mechanical cause and effect in the correct order.

Both. But at least you get oddball ties on Fathers Day...

Oh, and sometimes you get grandchildren and revenge is ooohhhh so sweet. Plus you can spoil the grandkids as they grow enough to need parental mechanical help.

Reply to
Lon

And would that necessarily be a disqualification?

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

I don't have any grandkids but I do have a grand-pup named Zoë.

billy ray

I did see it, anyone in a cop uniform and aviator sunglasses looks like a man.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

All I know is Mr. H and a guy at the boatyard were hoping their batteries would heal last month. One did, one didn't!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Ohhhhhhhhh you LIKE it! LOL

You're right. But I suppose if a gal is going to do a tough job, she has to look tough.

: > KJK : >

: >

: > : > Wouldn't that be a patrol woman? : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" wrote : Hi Katie, : If she's going to be able to pull her own weight, she'd better be : able to carry a three hundred pound person down a ladder.

Hey Bill :¬)

Being the not-so-liberated woman that I am... (other than the bra burning thing) I think that you are right! Scarey when a woman agrees with ya, isn't it?! If a woman is going to go into a job, such as firefighter, she should be able to meet the same requirements that the men do.

Around my house we have an agreement. I spoil my husband rotten and he lifts heavy shit.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate
**covering my eyes**

: > I did see it, anyone in a cop uniform and aviator sunglasses looks like a : > man.

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

LOL! Well, I almost do!

KJK

: > Hey Bill :¬) : >

: > Being the not-so-liberated woman that I am... (other than the bra burning : > thing) : > I think that you are right! Scarey when a woman agrees with ya, isn't it?! : > If a woman is going to go into a job, such as firefighter, she should be : > able to meet the same requirements that the men do. : >

: > Around my house we have an agreement. I spoil my husband rotten and he lifts : > heavy shit. : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Katie looks as cute as a bug

Reply to
billy ray

awww shucks

: > billy ray wrote: : >>

: >> I don't have any grandkids but I do have a grand-pup named Zoë. : >>

: >> -- : >> Billy snipped-for-privacy@fuseSPAM.net (Remove the SPAM) : >> 2002 WJ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate