Kumho Road Venture MT 834

Hello,

Is anyone out there familiar with the Kumho Road Venture MT 834 tires? I am looking to buy a set to help me through the deep snow we get up here in Northern Maine. Has anyone used this tire in the snow? What were your impressions?

Thank you for any info!

Reply to
DougD

Sorry, I should have noted that I will be installing them on my 01' Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD. Thanks!

Reply to
DougD

Reply to
aGraham

has done two reviews, one short term and one long term.

What sizes are you considering?

Reply to
billy ray