OT-Jimmy Hoffa

This has nothing to do with Jeeps, so Netcops just move along...but it''s kind of interesting...The farm wherethey are looking for Hoffa's remains is less than 10 miles from my home, and I used to live within a mile of it about 12 years ago. The Milford business community is really milking the publicity, one restaurant has added a Hoffa Steak to its menu... a steak buried in field greens, wild mushrooms and edible flowers.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Matt Macchiarolo did pass the time by typing:

mmmmm.. steak...

"A dinner you can't refuse."

What's for desert?

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Stop that. I barbequed 200 Lbs of tri-tips Saturday on mesquite. It was hot. Very hot On second thought, maybe a black angus NY steak for dinner.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

I still think his cement shoes are in the bottom of the Detroit River.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

That is too funny!!!! (sounds good too)

Reply to
jbjeep

I agree. I might try it this weekend!

Seahag

"jbjeep" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Yeah, I've been bummed ever since some echo locators and cadaver dogs failed to find traces of dear old Jimmy at the Meadowlands. Granted the stench of the Giant's playing skills could be masking those from the corpse.

Reply to
Lon

Stupendous Man proclaimed:

Blasphemy. Rib Eye. Corn fed, prime, aged. Thick. Sufficiently cooked only enough it doesn't moo when stuck with the fork. No blasphemous steak sauce...although A1 beats catsup on the french fries if a good baked potato drowned in sour cream and onion bits isn't available. I could go on, but the keyboard is getting wet....

Reply to
Lon

Hubcap theory? Dish.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III proclaimed: