OT-just in time for the GOP convention

--

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Please keep your local politics to yourself.

The world wide Jeepers here really don't give a crap and you are trying to flood our newsgroup with BS.

This group has a Charter. If 'you' don't like it, please just go away.

Charter located at: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Complaints should be sent to:

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Please include the full header in the complaint.

Mike

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Sorry for being mouthy, but geese....

Mike

Mike Roma>

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Mike Romain

What's good for the geese is good for the gander, I suppose...I wasn't holding a gun to your head forcing you to follow the link...just thought I'd share a funny with those that might appreciate it. You, obviously, are not one of them.

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+wi llys

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Jim85CJ did pass the time by typing:

Canada geese

They can only be Canadian geese if they have passports, eh.

Reply to
DougW