OT: Sears Parts Coupon

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

YEA! What ever happened to uniformity? Not so long ago you could go to Sears, Ford, Chrysler, Snap-On or wherever and ask a question and get the same answer. NOW it depends on the dealer. I hear that one Jeep dealer will void your warranty if you lift it, andother will not and a third may even lift it for you.

It makes me crazy. It also makes me really angry that there is no set answer to certain things. Particualrly warranty issues..

KJKate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Planting seeds is a big use around here for the BFS. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I'm sure it would take a cheater bar - it's a big ratchet. I just use it in preference to a 1/2" with a cheater bar ; don't have call to use it much fortunately.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne