OT: Ugly vehicles

Just when I thought those Pontiac Aztecs were the ugliest vehicle ever made, I saw a Honda Element today. Good God, I can't believe anyone would buy one of those things. Sorry, just had to spew my opinion forth.

Chris

They look much better after you remove those dark plastic shipping protective braces from the outside. Most owners forget to do this, so if you see one parked somewhere, feel free to do this. The owner might even thank you.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

My wife had a '83 Spirit GT (a.k.a. Gremlin) when I met her. Yes, I married her anyway. That car was FAST. It had a 4.2 liter I-6. Didn't handle very well though.

Reply to
Al B. Back

They hit high on the ugly scale... but that new honda "suv" is the worst... can you imagine the day when a fellow comes up to you, as you are topping-off your jeep for a nice weekend... starts a conversation about his "jeep" and points to THAT?????

The height of the aztec's introduction adverts had some young couple "camping" in their back yard... I would say that about sums them up.

*Yet another vehicle that would reduce your peripheral vision too much to be drivable.*

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

and it didn't say "type R" next to it?

Reply to
A.H. MacIntosh aka USERNAME

That wasn't a Gremlin ad. The ad with the long sandwich was for a Pacer.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

I stand corrected. I guess the old memory isn't what it used to be! Too funny though that some of you remember that ad however. Never could remember my anniversary but never forgot the stupid AMC commercial! How sad...=:{)

Reply to
DeepDiver

The scariest thing os that they aren't even a 'cheap' ugly... THose things cost a small fortune.

Reply to
Brett Dixon