06 torrent seats suck...

has anyone driven these things for any distance... i can't believe g.m / pontiac can't put a decent seat in a car or truck..... i've driven just about everything they make except cadillac and can tell you they have the worst seats in the buisiness in my opinion..... know anyone one that wants to buy this vehicle with these shit shit for seats..... may let it go at a good price.... les than 1k miles....

Reply to
James B

Stand up and drive...

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter

Should have bought a Saturn VUE. The VUE has more HP., Lower price, better styling, and Saturn has a 10% off promotion on 2006 models.

This message was written on 100% recycled spam. SAM >>

Reply to
Samuel Warren

Have you ever sat in the back seats of a Vue? In 2002 when shopping for a new vehicle, I drove a Vue. We drove it home and checked it out stem to stern. It was the biggest piece of rattly noises plasitc construction and cheap seats I've ever been in. I can't imagine making kids sit on those seats, they were that bad. Electric door locks and windows were an "Option"...

I bought a 2003 Vibe, and recently upgraded to a 2005. The seats in the back are plenty comfortable.

Melissa

Reply to
Melissa

The later years are very well made, and offer great support.