OUCH!!!!!!

Check out this website

LED tail lights for a whopping $270.00 guess these guys are related to the dealerships. My buddy just got some for his CJ, went to the U haul outfit and got standard, recessed round ones for $44.00 for both...... just gotta watch everyone I guess......

Reply to
Robb S via CarKB.com

Keep me in mind for your new flasher if you ever make the switch to LEDs... it won't set you back anywhere near as much.

Professor

Professor