Paid in full !!

Just wanted to share that I owe nothing on my 99 Wrangler and man it feels good ! In fact i paid it off a couple months early. Now my problem is what mods do I want to save up for Hope i don't stress about it. ;)

Actually now might be a nice time to thank this group for all the good information( & entertainment )i've gotten in the last year ! I kind of bugged out for a little bit back when Nathans personal troll put a shadow on everything. But I'm glad to see people didn't leave. Now that I have the extra $$ for my jeep, i'll be back. Peace, Brandon Hoxie Sole owner of 99 Tj 50 Chevy pu

Reply to
Brandon Hoxie

ALL RIGHT!

Congrats!

Mike

Brand>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Congratulation! Is your TJ a six cylinder? If not, that sux.... better leave it stock. No just kidding... have fun!

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries

Reply to
JimG

Always nice to have a PFC (Paid For Car.) Opens a whole new world of possibilities!

Paul B.

01 XJ (not yet a PFC)
Reply to
PLB49

Reply to
David C. Moller

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

PLB49 did pass the time by typing:

Like buying a new car.

:D

Reply to
DougW

Hi Brandon:

It does feel good doesn't it? If you keep making those same monthly payments to your own separate "vehicle savings account," in a few years you will have enough saved to pay cash for a new vehicle.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Hey, if you owe 20-30,000 dollars, it is your problem. If you owe 15 million dollars, that is the bank's problem.

Approximately 10/10/03 10:53, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I'm boring and don't feel good if I've taken any credit. No mortgage, credit card bills or overdraft. Not much money either mind you though !

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Hi Brandon: : >

: > It does feel good doesn't it? If you keep making those same monthly : > payments to your own separate "vehicle savings account," in a few years you : > will have enough saved to pay cash for a new vehicle. : >

: > Tom

Reply to
Dave Milne

never happen - somehow it just finds a place to go. We paid off our HOUSE & after that - instead of having money left over - we had to draw out of savings every month after that to pay bills....................So we bought another house (I'll be 86 when it's paid off)

Reply to
Carlo Jr.