Part reference book or database?

Hello Group. I finally ordered my 05TJ Rubicon factory service manual, when it occurred to me that I was able to get a parts book when I ordered the FSM for my snowmobile. This book has all the components for that model/year in it, listing all the parts with factory part numbers along with exploded views of the assemblies. I then thought that it would be great to have this also for my Jeep. I do know the dealer has some sort of database on the computer. Is this information/database available to us? I looked it up and it seems they don't have a book printed but what about that database that the dealer has. TIA

Reply to
FrankW

That would be beneficial when trying to communicate with the knuckle-dragging droolers behind many dealership parts counters.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo