95 XJ leaking sunroof

Hello, Wife's 95 XJ with an ASC sunroof has always leaked a little,,, now it leaks alot.

I heard something about a drain for this????? any details ideas.

thanks paul

Reply to
paul

There are supposed to be drains at the front corners of the sunroof. I also find silicone spray helps keep the rubber seal watertight.

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike Is there a tried and true method for clearing them? The water starts dripping from the head liner against the windshield, sort of like the sunroof leaks and then the water travels forward and puddles on the fabric next to the windshield.

thanks paul

Reply to
paul

Reply to