Installing new wiper blades on my '88 Grand Wagoneer

Can anyone help out? There appears to be a pin that you are supposed to push to get the blade off and I can't get this without fear of damaging it.

Reply to
m_corbelli

Both my 87 and 88 have a metal clip you push in to remove the blade. One I can do with my finger, the other needs a mini screwdriver to push in because it is recessed.

Both of mine come off easily...

Mike

Mike Romain