Please Help me Im a girl!

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:44:15 -0800, the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Jeff Strickland" :

Nope; just a lowly sergeant.

Yep.

Reply to
Bob Casanova

shaddap Earle... just shaddap.

Reply to
Kate

"Dave Milne" wrote>> > AND...

Ok ok ok... cut it out! s*****ad.

Oh GOD I made three typoes on that above! Coffee.. must have coffee...

LOL

s*****ad

Kate

Reply to
Kate

"Jeff Strickland" wrote >

My pleasure Jeff.

*snikker*
Reply to
Kate

I'm just saying they're too damn old to be sitting around in just a red hat and a string of pearls even a string of 'earles'.... I think you have to be - well -REALLY OLD and kinda goofy and stuff.

Kate

What the hell is the matter with your self image? You need to straighten up bub.

Reply to
Kate

"Jeff Strickland" wrote

Well ALL YA'ALL need to bow down to the Queen of Typoes.

(that would be me)

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Did anyone besides me notice that that supposed "Poor little old dumb girl" never replied to the thread?

It figures.

Reply to
Kate

I've never seen the word "typos" as a typo...did you go to school with Dan Quayle or something?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

FUCK!!

Reply to
Kate

Liberal doses of coffee taken intravenously will help. :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Yea, I did.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

... need... help..... must.... have... coffee

Reply to
Kate