Question about 5.9L performance modifications...

Hello everyone. I have a question about how much difference the modifications on my Jeep 5.9L really make. The following are the modifications it has. These modifications were done by the previous owner:

01) K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit 02) Borla exhaust system 03) Jet Stage II Power Control Module

What additional performance am I really getting? Insight/information appreciated. Thanks!

- *

- -
Reply to
Styx

Assuming you're wondering about acceleration performance, what kind of 0-60 times are you getting?

Reply to
j carter

Reply to
mic canic

I've never taken it to the track, actually. I don't know what 0-60 times it gets.

- *

- -
Reply to
Styx