Radio help please?

"Kate" wrote in news:MPQXf.28488$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews8.bellsouth.net:

That'll do it every time! ;-)

One thing I really like about solid state circuitry is that in the days of vacuum tubes that zap was usually ME!

Of course I usually healed, circuit boards don't..

Reply to
XS11E

"Kate" wrote in news:uRQXf.28489$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews8.bellsouth.net:

Nice someone else shares my dislike for aftermarket. They're FUGLY! They don't match the illumination of the dash lights. They're usually unrepairable, etc. etc. etc.

I am an audiophile but I know enough that even bad fidelity isn't achievable in an automobile when there are sirens, horns, traffic noises, potholes, rattles, etc. Most of my car listening is AM, baseball games, football games and basketball. My station buttons are set to ESPN radio and the stations that broadcast the Diamondback games. I also listen to Clark Howard's show, not typical of talk radio but I find him very worth listening to!

XS11E

I prefer G. Gordon Liddy.

billy ray

It scared the crap out of me but I didn't get free curls out of the deal.

Reply to
Kate

So much for law and order, I guess.

Mitch Albom for me.