Re: 2004 Jeep Wrangler Scrambler

That is really cool! I want that one.

Curt

Looks Cool... > > >
Reply to
curt

L.W.(ßill)

Too bad Jeep isn't making one that cool td

Reply to
Tyler Dirden

For some reason I can't see the original link, your message below is all I can see. Can you please re-post the photo link.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

It's a AEV Brute (American Expedition Vehicles), no a factory 2004 Scrambler. The proposed new scrambler looks nothing like this.

PS - Yes they do look cool, and YES, I would love one!

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

pic of the Scrambler in Automobile looked like it has a longer bed.

Reply to
FnGG

Reply to
twaldron

Not sure if the bed was longer, but the rear axle was definitely further back towards the rear of the bed. I guess that improves the departure angle but to me it makes it look dorkier than an original Scrambler. :-)

Reply to
Jeff Scherb

Scrambler

Mark12211

If memory serves, the AEV vehicles are also > 2x more expensive than a Jeep straight off the assembly line.

They are nice looking vehicles, and I'm sure quite capable, but paying $40k or $50k for any Wrangler or CJ style vehicle, however well tweaked, is just nuts.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Reply to
twaldron

That looks like a Photoshop job. Not sayin' it is, but it sure looks like it.

Brian

if thats photoshop, its one hell of a good job! i cant find any misplaced pixels.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

It's not photoshop. There is an outfit that makes those. They cut a TJ in half and add a BIG chunk and a couple of door in the middle. Kind of cool, actually. Just try to find a replacement top for it, though! I forget the outfit's name. I've seen them on the web before. I'm sure someone will post a link...

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

It's called The Brute and is done by a conversion outfit from Montana...whose name I can't remember! They had a few at Moab this year and the workmanship looked superb. Pricey!

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

They're made by AEV...

-- Jerry Bransford To email, remove 'me' from my email address KC6TAY, PP-ASEL See the Geezer Jeep at

Jerry Bransford

Nice - a bit reminiscent of my '51 Willys.

Now if someone will just give me nice bag full of money to get it running.

Regards,

Reply to
Lyle Rawlins

No, McFly, it's not a Brute. It's done by TCV or similar:

AEV makes the Brute. Not even close:

http://aev-c> It's called The Brute and is done by a conversion outfit from

Reply to
twaldron