Re: 2004 Jeep Wrangler Scrambler

I stand corrected, I was referring to the Scrambler- like TJ conversion, not the limo!

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

twaldron

It's not a photoshop image, it's a real photo. I did crop it, to make the image smaller to fit on that page. If anyone wants I will e-mail them the original digital camera image, it's rather large (3 megapixels). I also took a

35mm photo of it also, if needed I will e-mail the scan of the negative (also a larger file). I saw it driving around the streets in town in Nantucket. Then I saw it on my last day there at Jetties Beach. So I snapped a couple pictures of it. My only complaint about it is that silly SPLASH graphic on the front door. It was only on the passenger side, it wasn't on the driver's side. Wierd. I didn't get to see it with the top off, the night before was very foggy, which left everly thing wet. I was driving a 2003 TJ rental with a wet butt, I left the top down all night.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Mark12211

Hey, Mark. Don't post your email addy in a format that the SPAMbots can get it. Use "at" instead of "@" or put some kind of "nospam" or "removeme" in it. Otherwise you will get more spam that you can shake a stick at (although you may want to...)! Just a word of advice.

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)