Re: bandwidth anyone?

the hummer vs. xj video has consumed 25 gigs of thoroughput since i put it

> online last night. at this rate the link will die before the night is over > (automatically shuts down when the allocated bandwidth is reached). > > anyone able to mirror the file on their server would surely be appreciated. > please contact me at

Nathan,

The best (longer term) solution is to use bittorrent for such files. This way everybody downloading will contribute some bandwidth while getting the file. You should create a 'torrent' file and point people to a bittorrent capable piece of software.

By the way, I've placed the 7slotgrille multimedia files on shareaza (gnutella & edonkey) p2p for everybody to enjoy. My shareaza machine is not very stabel at the moment, the latest beta I'm running is quite flaky.

Markus

Reply to
Markus Baertschi

hi markus, after i learn what that is, ill definately consider it.

kick ass!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier