RE: Body Lift and wobbly drive shaft

Yeah, I guess with a body lift it would not casue that problem. Excuse my inexperience with modifications, but it makes sense since it does not change the drive train. It may be a bad u-joint then... it's been a while since I have indulged in my own mechanics.

Thanks

Reply to
byrsc

I'm guessing it is actually a 3" body lift you have - I can't find anyone that makes 4 inch ones.

Dave Milne

Reply to
Dave Milne