Re: Gearing

If you can get carriers I have 4.10 gears for D30/D35 for sale 100 bucks for both ring and pinions. They are in great shape and willing to send pics if interested.

Labor in most places would be from 150-250 per axle. New gears cost about

150 per ring and pinion on average and install kits about 70-100 dollars. So rough estimate depending on area somewhere in the area of 800-1000 bucks just for gears and labor. Thats not including if you wanted a locker installed and the price for that.

Good luck. Let me know if you want some gears.

Oops mis-read your question. I have no idea of the price. > > -- > HomeBrewer > >
T3E871@earthlinkdotcom> >> > > I own a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with 373 gearing. I changed to 33 inch > > tire which changed the gearing. I was wondering what would be a ballpark > > figure for parts and labor to change the gearing to 411 or whatever > >
Reply to
DaveG

Standby for lots-o-pictures

Reply to