Any Technical Services Bulletins on 03 Wranglers?

Hey folks, was just wondering if anyone's heard of any TSBs being issued for the 03 wranglers yet?

Reply to
MrDanOne

Just checked on the 4.0

one on noise from the radio 08-014-02 hard to remove fuel cap 14-001-02 REV. A trans harsh 4-3 downshift 18-020-02 (may be of use)

That's the only ones not of general nature. Doesn't look like anything major out, yet. Kelly

Reply to
Flash

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Anyone know more about the steering lead or drift conditions? I think I have this issue...

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" wrote in messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...>

Daniel Melameth

Hi Daniel, I would check with the Stealership. To me, it would mean the rear axle is out of align. Back in the old belted tire days, a badly made tire could cause a pull. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Melameth wrote:>

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I have looked at the grand cherokee's TSB, I have noticed i have most of the TSB occuring on my jeep. Where can i get more information on them?

Thanks!

-- Bruce

99 White WJ 4x4 Select Trac 89 YJ 03 Liberty Ltd L.O.S.T #000256 90 XJ6 Sovereign
Reply to
Bruce