Re: Jeep thing or sheep thing?

Oh? Mac has finally decided that their user base has brains for more than

> one mouse button? Or were those aftermarket items that you added to the > machines?

Offhand, they seem to have realized... and this would be in the mid

90s... that most all computers (Mac, PC, Sun, whatever) come with a pretty craptastic mouse, so they made it easy. I'm using the same aftermarket trackball that I used on my old 9" B&W Classic II...

You know, it's kind of like Wranglers where a current 'good enough for most people' part is used, but you can get several dozen replacement part options if you happen to need it.

Reply to
Brett Dixon

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III