Re: KJ KATE

Hey Mark! I like it! Wonder where I could get one.

Did you happen to notice the sticker on the lower left side of the window LOL

thanks for the pic

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hoo Boy! If I let Sue see this she'll want one for her Libby.

Ed

Reply to
Edward L. Dowdy

yeah, I saw that, I have a pic of it blown up....... LOL

Reply to
markansas859

I know I have seen it on a T-Shirt... Let me hunt it down, maybe there is a cover there too. Sadly, they prolly do not make one for the 17" version

KJK

: > Did you happen to notice the sticker on the lower left side of the window : > LOL : >

: > thanks for the pic : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: >