Re: l00kie...scary love chip making threats...

I can deal with an anvil, but hopefully he doesn't have a tube of Instant Hole or we're all in trouble.

Chris

An anvil, how Looney Tunes of you.... > > -- > -- > Joe Pribe > NC > jpribe 'at' nc.rr.com jegp 'at' hotmail.com < at is really @ > ---- I Love My O|||||||O TJ > > > > | "Joseph P" wrote in > | news:2y3dc.2609$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com: > | > | >> Can you even fathom the wrath you have brought upon yourself? > | > > | > Wow, how scary.... XOXOXOXOmicron, huh? Cute. > | > | Not as cute as the anvil I'm going to drop on your face. >

Very good point. If he does have instant hole, hopefully he dropped all the explosives into it, and then went after them...

Reply to
Joseph P