Re: oil pressure sending unit on jeep 304

I uploaded a picture of my engine and hopefully you can see the setup. I think that my 88 GW 360 has two adapters, one 90 degree for the block and then a tee for the switch and sending unit.

No I don't think the sending unit will fit into the block without it.

Uh and forgive the junky garage too! lol

later, dave AKA vwdoc1

I'm building the engine from scratch. It is a 304 out of a 76 cj7. It has > nothing on the block but 2 threaded holes behind the oil filter. I'll post > some pics and link them tomorrow. The oil sending unit from the part store > for that jeep will not fit in either hole.
Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Do you need me to try to dig up the two pieces that you need in my parts bin? I should have two from two bad engines. Or I am sure others could lay their hands on one now! lol later, dave AKA vwdoc1

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1