Re: radio,turn signals

it's worth checking your grounds....very similar happened to me awhile back; caused by a bad ground.

Reply to
Jo

The 3 switch thing went bad on my TJ just after I bought it. Only the fog lights quit working, however the service manager told me that usually when the switch assy goes bad the horn, turn signals & a couple of other things are affected - don't know if you have the same type of switch or not - just throwing ideas

Reply to
Carlo Jr.