Re: Western NY Mudbog and TrailRide competition Sept 20

Dalton.That's like 300 miles from Brooklyn,right?

Reply to
aGraham

Didn't you know that NYC is the center of the universe? I grew up in Poughkeepsie, NY. That is considered "upstate" NY. I always considered anything north of Albany to be Upstate but what do I know??? People in "the city" consider all parts of NY that are NOT part of NYC to be "upstate NY" (like there is something wrong with it).

Reply to
Joe