Re: Which wiring kit for my hard top?

Get the 2003 kit for the switches, and the 2000 kit for the hook up to the top. Then get someone smart to splice them together in the middle so it works. (I am betting that the top has a custom connector that you will want from the 2000 kit.) Maybe you can sell the extra parts to someone with a

2000 TJ and a 2003 OEM top. ;o)

Earle

I have a 2003 TJ with an OEM 2000 hard top. When I had my TJ at the dealer > to fix the pass. side door lock, I asked them to install the switches for > the wiper and defroster. They ordered a 2003 kit, and said it wouldn't work > with the top. I told them that it was a 2000 top and figured they'd know > which kit to order (2000 or 2003). > > Were they incompetent? Do I need the 2000 kit? Or am I going to need some > custom wiring done on it? I searched the web and have come up empty on > advice. This ng is my (next to last) hope. > > Later, > Travis > > > > > >
Reply to
Earle Horton