Re: Window Storage Bag

Elfan,

This is not a Mopar Bag I'm speaking of. It is from a company called, I think, Clover Patch. I had a Mopar Bag years ago and I didn't like it, had similar problems as you describe, plus it was a pain to take it with me. The bag I'm talking about sits on your top and attaches to the rear roll bar. I have not seen any damage to any of my windows with this product even after a winter season in storage. After being rolled they flatten out in a short time. I use it all the time and like it. Of course I paid more than what Tellico is selling it for, figures.

Andy

2001 TJ 1979 CJ - not running
> Hey everyone, > > > > A friend of mine wanted the window roll storage bag for his TJ and I found > > the cheapest price on the WEB for $55.95 at > >
. Most places have it at$69.95 > > so I thought I'd share this information. I store my windows in the bag all > > winter while my hardtop is on and he wanted to do the same. > > > > Andy > > 2001 TJ > > I have owned this Mopar bag for several years and it's a good,durable > item. I hang it up on hooks on my garage wall. Bought it from the > dealer seems I paid about 75 bucks for it or something. > My only caution would be not to put your windows in there and then > put something heavy on top of the bag. I went camping once and stored > some equipment or something on top of the bag and the pressure and > summer heat or something caused the fabric dividers inside to leave a > "weave" imprint on my rear window. Might not happen to you but I still > see it in my rear window.
Reply to
Andy