Re: Onboard Shower

You have the shower, now get the toilet !

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

So, show us some pics of how the heat exchange is set up and how that thingy attaches to the Jeep. (Please)

Looks, sounds good.

Reply to
jbjeep
*Real* jeeps don't need no stinking showers, they just drive under the nearest waterfall.

Approximately 9/21/03 12:02, Dave Milne uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

It sure beats skinny dipping in the dry wash, doesn't it?

Reply to
CRWLR

Hello Steim,

I bought mine at:

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

I bought the Bumper Dumper several months ago. A nice conversation piece...

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

I actually took a bunch more pictures but my camera crapped out when I tried to view them. I'll try again this weekend.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

Actually, I had the hose sitting in a 5 gallon bucket. Just a good pump!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

I got some new pictures of the shower and heat exchanger. The are under "Current Pictures".

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer