rebuilding a t-176

ok-a while back i asked for advice on doing this and got a few responses. stupid me, i thought i had saved them but i guess i didn't. has anyone tackled this and can u provide any insight? i know i'm going to need a couple of pullers and a other specialized tools but really have no idea which ones. thanks!

Reply to
serg

Google saved them for you:

http://t> ok-a while back i asked for advice on doing this and got a few

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

thanks for the replies-for some reason i always forget to google first. i actually found my old post!

Reply to
serg