Removing the dash in a 92 YJ

I folded down the windshield on my YJ and found that it is rusing pretty bad under neath. I want to remove the dash to fix this rust, and install new speakers at the same time.

What do I have to do in order to remove it? Is all the wiring going to be difficult, or does it com disconnected (and reconnected) easily.

What can be done to prevent it from rusting in the future, jsut replace the gasket and apply grease? Or is there a better way?

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

L.W.(ßill)