Re: Disconnecting the sway bars??

Oops!! sorry for the big pic! Jeff

I was told that to disconnect the sway bar I just have to take out the > bottom bolt out and then swing the sway bar up and tie it somehow (dog > collar or cable tie...) I don't understand how it swings away?? > is the '03's different than previous years?? > I put a pic of mine as attachment here.... > can someone explain this better to me?? > please excuse my ignorance to how I can achieve this... > Thank You All in advance, Jeff > > >
Reply to
Jeff

Jeff - Prepare for the pain... And in the meantime others can use this link that I kindly prepared for you

http://166.70.18.182/images/P1010034Small.jpg

Reply to
fletcher

I apologize...I wasn't aware that posting attachment and pics were no no's in this group. and Fletcher, thank you sooo much! I will learn how to do that... I hope! that must be why no answers to my question?

Reply to
Jeff

If you're still not sure on how to swing it up and out of the way, let me know - I'll take a pic of my disconnected '99 so you have sort of a "before and after" view.

Tirya TDC Inca Jeeper A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep.

Reply to
Tirya

that would be awesome...the sooner the better....I'm lost! Thank you sooooo much....I'm such a newbie

Reply to
Jeff

My server cut your post and tossed it in the trash.

I am only seeing the replies to it.

Mike

Jeff wrote:

Reply to