Rent cabin in Tahoe near Rubicon

What a base camp close to the exit to the Rubicon? A place to drop off the family and kids? Rent my family cabin. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bats, 5 queen beds and is very reasonably priced: $300 weekend. $800 week. It's in South Lake Tahoe very near Camp Richardson and Hwy 89 that leads to the terminus of the Rubicon.

My neighbors are BIG 4x4 enthusiasts. They compete regularly and you will see their monster machines parked nearby.

See it in all its simple splendor at

Sincerely, Bobby Watson Dec 17 2004 Merry Christmas!!!

Reply to
Bobby Watson