Scrambler Officially Coming in 2004

According to Auto Week Magazine Sept. 29 issue, page 30. The Scrambler will be here sometime in 2004 Base price will be $17,000 No other info was given.

I'm way behind with Auto Week obviously but I think it' good they are bringing the Scrambler back.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

The attached pic was of a Brute and not the new Scrambler. But it would be nice if the new Scrambler was built like that.

Reply to
Scooby Don't