Shooting at Toledo Jeep Plant

Quote from the article:

"A Jeep worker armed with a double-barreled shotgun and upset over recent disciplinary action shot two supervisors and a team leader last night in an office area at DaimlerChrysler's North Toledo assembly plant, fatally wounding one and injuring two others."

Reply to
mabar

Corrected link:

mabar

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

LOL!

Man oh man that was good....

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

LOL in spite of myself...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

can't

catch

my

brea......

Reply to
DougW

Maybe he got a glimpse of the Wrangler replacement, IRS and IFS with a special pink paint job.

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
Markansas

I certainly understand people making lite of this situation, but I know someone that works in that plant, and I was relieved NOT to see his name in that report as one of the victims. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Nathan Otis proclaimed:

I don't know that it was so much to be making light of a grim situation as any sign of disrespect. Heck, I used to work for the company here in the bay area that was the origin of the phrase "Silicon Valley Resignation" which involves a shotgun.

Reply to
Lon

Eh, I wasn't saying jokes shouldn't be made... The "postal" comment was pretty good. I'm just sayin I was glad my buddy... still works there... n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis