Snorkel or K&N ?

I'm curious what you guys think is the better way to go, an ARB snorkel or a hi air flow kit like the K&N, Rusty's air tube or the air raid?

I don't really see myself getting into water that will threaten the intake where it is, but it might be nice to get it up higher just in case. On the other hand, right now the hood protects it from all the rain we get here in Oregon.

-Kevin C.

Reply to
Kevin C.

Snorkels are fine if you're going to need them, but otherwise they look kinda silly. Go K&N.

Reply to
Ruel Smith

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Read down near the bottom about "Air Filter Controversy"

-linux24

Reply to
linux24