Here she is !

Hi, 4 or 6 cylinders was my question two weeks ago. Now i 've got the brand new extrem sport 4.0 right in front of my door and just spent the last two hours removing the hard top and setting the soft one. The choice was easy as the local dealer had only that model on stock, but it was a good choice and the 6 cylinders just seems great. Now i'm a jeep owner ! I'll be reading this news group more than often and wish you all good rides in your wrangler(or other jeep). Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

Congrats! Don't forget to wave back!

It's funny... I still act like a little kid when I go and look around on a Jeep lot. It's the only vehicle that gets me excited like that. I still drive my 94 Wrangler daily after 11 years, and have no intention of driving anything else anytime soon. I'm still in love with it after all these years...

Reply to
Ruel Smith

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Congrats!!!

Reply to
mabar

Hi, If i had taken economics into consideration i'would'nt have buy the 6, neither the 4 ! As i will use her only on week-ends to go fishing and driving across the country (i leave in a mountain area) the purchase is nothing but non reasonable. As one says "we live only once". Patrick "L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Reply to
Patrick

"Congrats" Patrick.. I have owned 8 Jeeps in my life and a assortment of other cars ranging from a 69 VW Beetle to a 92 BMW 325is and the Jeep is still by far my favorite vehicle. The one thing I would change if I was Chrysler is that the option would be a 6 cyl. or 8 cyl. not a 4banger. So, take the top and doors off and go for a drive that is unmatched by any other convertible.

P.S. Do this on a sunny day.

David - PP-ASEL Orlando, FL

Reply to
CFLav8r

Try out my web site for Jeep newbs:

Basically gets you started doing your own service to save some serious cash for upgrades.

-linux

Reply to
linux24