K&N FIPK

This might be a stupid question. I have a 95 camaro 3.4 manual. I am thinking about installing a K&N FIPK. I was also thinking about installing the K&N air filters. My question is, does the FIPK replace the air filter box so that I don't need these air filters if I install the FIPK?

Reply to
Jacko

The FIPK replaces the air box, and comes with a K&N cone air filter. It is a kit, so no need for additional filters.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

i put just the stock replacement filter in and gained .4 in the 1/4 on my 95 v6. moderator at

Mrrjjdh03

And that's why he's the only one from here that's plonked.

NOI

Reply to
thund3rstruck_n0i
95 : v6. : moderator at
:
Reply to
Im Right

He's the stereotypical Vette Driver. He's compensating for 'something'.

NOI

Reply to
thund3rstruck_n0i

I can always forward him the 3 inch increasing spam, maybe that will lighten up. After all, they add width too. LOL

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro