so i had this great idea.....

Better than white paint :)

It all depends >>Nathan,

Reply to
twaldron

That whole POR 15 thing comes to my mind when I look at the neighbor's garage floor. It also reminds me of LineX, or those sorts of products.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Nathan, Im not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet (as this thread is long), but before you paint cement floors you have to etch the cement with some muratic (sp) acid, Homely Depot sells a pre mixed solution to use, they also carry an epoxy based paint designed to be used on floors. I haven't used either yet (next years plan) but lots of people I know have and love it..

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I work for a bridge constuction company, and we do rehabs on worn bridge decks with latex epoxy concrete. It bonds to ANYTHING and can be poured at a minimum of 1/2" i think. Very durable stuff, I have seen epoxied deck that the epoxy was the only thing left.

Reply to
Jack

cool. where can i get some? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

check your local concrete plant, don't know for sure whether they will call it latex, epoxy or latex epoxy

Reply to
Jack