I suppose I should warn you..

Most of you know that even on a normal day I can be ... let's say BLUNT.

However, recently things have changed a bit.

In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third day.

Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and a life long "kiss my ass" attitude...

Anyway...

You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should pass.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Ah, come on now, don't go and spoil it...

Reply to
351CJ

Do you own a whip, and does it cost extra?

:)

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

your family has my sympathies. My ex tried and tried to quit and she had the same head long attitude as well. this wasn't fun believe me, hope you fare better than she did. Me personally I think I'm going to hide... now I'm glad you decided to quit smoking that is the best thing you can do for both you and your family so you will live longer and stay healthy. I hope you stay not smoking atleast if not for yourself but for your family. (BTW I've never smoked and never will) but I understand it is hard, so I'm sure most of us will understand if you a little out of sorts for awhile, me personally I'm used to it most women I know are crabby anyway...:) Gook luck.

Reply to
Defiant

I live with this. There's nothing you can type that's going to ruin my day.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

u should just quit your crack habit its worse than smoking

kate how is your yeast infection doiing??

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

Damn at least with my wife I can throw her in the basement and feed her raw meat when the mood strikes.

Keep up the good work It took a Heart attack to get me to quit, and yes quitting makes ya meaner than owl shit.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Good for you and keep it up. I just up and quit a 14-year habit, 18 years ago. It was not nearly as hard as I had feared.

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

Good luck Kate.. quitting smoking is a hard row to hoe

*searches for a handy hideyhole*
Reply to
Jafo

Hubby quit on the same day. Actually, we're doing pretty doggone good! No blood, no weapons drawn and no one has called a lawyer yet.

| > However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| > In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | > day. | >

| > Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and | a | > life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| > Anyway... | >

| > You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should | pass. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

"dwight" wrote | | I live with this. There's nothing you can type that's going to ruin my day. |

That's exactly right but I would just hate it so if you took me too seriously.

Reply to
SVTKate

Well, it's springtime, maybe we could have a hoe down LOL

| > However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| > In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | > day. | >

| > Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and | a | > life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| > Anyway... | >

| > You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should | pass. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

GREAT! Stick with it.

mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

I have only been smoking (again) for 5 years. The last time I quit was for

16 years. I think It's going to be just fine. I really got so that I didn't much like it any more anyway. The REALLY good thing is hubby quitting too. If he wasn't then there would be no way I could.

Are you really old enough to have broken bad habits that long ago?

geeze!! ya ol' coot!

Reply to
SVTKate

| > However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| > In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | > day. | >

| > Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and a | > life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| > Anyway... | >

| > You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should pass. | >

| > Kate | >

| | Ah, come on now, don't go and spoil it... |

I spoiled it just for y-o-u ! ;¬)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Good thing that you quit DD! One of my motivators is my "much older" hubby. I want to keep him around awhile, and in good shape. WOuld hate to have to push him around with an oxygen tank before his time. He's in good shape, I wanna keep him that way. Poor guy.. I like him enough to keep him around.. there is no hope LOL

| > Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and | a | > life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| | Damn at least with my wife I can throw her in the basement and feed her raw | meat when the mood strikes. | | Keep up the good work It took a Heart attack to get me to quit, and yes | quitting makes ya meaner than owl shit. | | Dave | |

Reply to
SVTKate

| >However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| >In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | >day. | >

| >Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and a | >life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| >Anyway... | >

| >You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should pass. | >

| >Kate | >

| | GREAT! Stick with it. | | mort

The mean part or the quitting part ?

Thhanks Mort :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Keep it up Kate! My brother died 4-11-03 of lung cancer, (he was 45) and in the end all he wanted was to keep someone from lighting up. You can do it!

Reply to
Gill

Sorry about your Brother Gill. That's really sad.

Gives me fuel though, thanks!

Kate

| > However, recently things have changed a bit. | >

| > In all fairness, you should know I just quit smoking. Today is the third | > day. | >

| > Add to that the normal hormonal imbalances of a woman in her mid 40's and a | > life long "kiss my ass" attitude... | >

| > Anyway... | >

| > You've been warned. If I'm meaner than normal for awhile... It should pass. | >

| > Kate | >

| Keep it up Kate! My brother died 4-11-03 of lung cancer, (he was 45) and | in the end all he wanted was to keep someone from lighting up. | You can do it! | | -- | Tropic Green Y2K 5 Speed Mustang GT | With Bits and Pieces |

SVTKate