4.5" XJ Lift: Rusty's vs. Rubicon Express

Hi,

I'm looking for a 4.5" XJ lift and I'm considering Rusty's and RE. Rusty's comes with 4.5" rear spring packs. RE comes with 3.5" spring packs and 1.25" shackles. I'm guessing Rusty's taller springs are better, espcially if I decide to increase my lift later on. Any advantage in the RE 3.5" springs + shackles?

Any opinions on which of these two kits is better value in general?

Any other comparable kits I should be considering?

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Rustys sucks and RE rules. You will be much happier getting the RE parts, they are just plain better. Also the customer service is kinda better with RE. Last but not least, your lift will all go on better and be easier to install. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego