Solar Yellow available 2005?

Is Solar Yellow available on the Rubicon Unlimited? I've gotten conflicting information...and the wifey wants one....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Yes it is. Goto Jeep.com and build one. I thought about getting Solar Yellow again, and my wife wanted me too, but when we looked at the khaki she said she really liked it. I traded in a 2002 Solar Yellow X on the Unlimited Rubicon. I liked the Yellow, but after I got mine everyone else got one. I got tired of the color after about 2 years.

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô

Patrick and Matt I don't think you can get one in Solar Yellow on a odd year. I recently tried to order one that I had built on their (Jeep) website and was told by the Jeep dealer that they only have Solar Yellow on even years. Unless of course they are willing to make some sort of custom order. But they didn't seem very accomidating to the idea.

JMTCW David - 03 Rubicon Tomb Raider Edition Orlando, FL

Reply to
CFLav8r

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Did that, but the local sales drone said it wasn't available in his little book, even after I saw one for myself at another dealer...he thought it may have been a regular Unlimited with a Rubicon sticker.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Thanks Bill, but if in fact it is not available it wouldn't be the first time a website is wrong. KBB.com shows the color available, Edmunds.com does not. (Or vice-versa, not sure now and it's too late for me to look again.)

Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
oscarDgrouch

Wouldn't be the first time a sales drone is wrong....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

This is available in 05 and 06 on the LWB.

conflicting

Reply to
jon smith